Accordingly, the price of fuel owned by Lanka IOC Company has been increased according to the price of fuel owned by Ceylon Petroleum Statutory Corporation, the company further states.
Accordingly, the increased price and the new price are shown below.
- Petrol 92 – by Rs.04 (new price Rs.365)
- Petrol 95 – by Rs.03 (new price Rs.420)
- Auto Diesel – by Rs.10 (new price Rs.351)
- Super Diesel – from Rs.62 (new price Rs.421)
- Kerosene – by Rs.11 (new price Rs.242)
Stay tuned to buzzer.lk for daily similar local information and news.