The cabinet has approved the publication of a bill with amendments to the Udarata Marriage and Divorce Act through the Gazette. Accordingly, the Cabinet has approved the repeal of the relevant section of the Udara Marriage and Divorce Act, which requires parental consent for the marriage of a minor child, and the drafting of a constitution to remove the inconsistency therein.
- Yoon Suk Yeol is at risk of losing the presidency
- Today’s weather forecast (23rd September 2023)
- Decision to raise the port and air service tax for imported milk powder
- What do we know about the “Nipah Virus”?
- No intention to anger India – Canadian Prime Minister
- Today’s weather forecast (22nd September 2023)
- Poultry prices slightly lowered
- President Ranil meets the UN Secretary-General
Sunday, September 24