Universal’s Jurassic World Dominion garnered a robust $18 million in Thursday preview grosses, falling just short of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’s $15.3 million Thursday premiere in 2018 and Jurassic World’s $18.5 million preview gross in 2015. Except for the Batman films (the Burton/Schumacher series, the Nolan trilogy, and so on), Jurassic Park is one of the oldest continuous franchises that is still “new” enough to have existed throughout the era of regular advance night or midnight previews.
- Yoon Suk Yeol is at risk of losing the presidency
- Today’s weather forecast (23rd September 2023)
- Decision to raise the port and air service tax for imported milk powder
- What do we know about the “Nipah Virus”?
- No intention to anger India – Canadian Prime Minister
- Today’s weather forecast (22nd September 2023)
- Poultry prices slightly lowered
- President Ranil meets the UN Secretary-General
Sunday, September 24