What is a full suit?
Today, the full suit has different designs for creative designs, but we going to talk about the basic suit in this article. There are several varieties of this. And there are times when this changes from event to event. In this collection of articles, I am going to discuss the two-piece suit and the three-piece suit. It must have been understood that this means two types of suits with two parts and three parts.
Wearing a full suit in funky colours is not very appropriate. (There are funky events that suit funky colours) But there are a few main colours. Black, charcoal, navy blue, grey, and khaki are the colours. There are also checkered and striped ones. The charcoal colour is generally considered to be the right colour for anywhere. First of all, it will be easy to know the parts of the full suite.
In addition to this, the slits on the back of the jacket are called vents and the handkerchief that is put in the pocket is called a pocket square.
Also, there are various accessories that we wear in the full suit.
- A tie or bow
- The tie pin
- A belt or suspender (brace).
- Lapel pin
- Pocket Square
- A decent-looking wristwatch
How to match?
We are not going to say much because today is the first part. We Just tell some adjustments.
- The suit should not be too big or tight. This means that they should not feel uncomfortable or have wrinkles in the suit when they button the suit.
- The sleeve of the shirt should stop near the wrist.
- From the sleeve of the jacket to the outside of the sleeve of the shirt, half of the trench should not be seen more than three times around.
- The pants should not be long enough to reach the shoes and should be a little below the shoulder of the shoes.
- It is better if the pocket square matches the colour of the shirt.
- If the tie is equal to the width of the lapels, your smartness will increase.
- Make sure the shoes and belt match.
- Also, if you use a suspender, it is better not to wear a belt.
- Use a colour or pattern that matches the tie.
- Use a tie as appropriate.
- If the jacket you are wearing is one of three buttons, you are allowed to close the middle button and the top button.
- But pressing the top button without pressing the middle button does not agree with these rules.
- Also, you can leave the top button unpressed and all the buttons unpressed.
- But don’t close the bottom button at any time.
- And if you pull one of the two buttons, you are only allowed to close the top button.
- Never put a single button on your feet while sitting. Open everything and sit.
- Also, don’t forget that shoes with a slightly round shape in front of flats are better than pointed shoes.
- And fold the pocket square into a beautiful design. This is not meant to be used. The pocket has to go to waste so don’t take it out.
- If the jacket has slouched shoulders, it means the jacket is too big for you, don’t pull it like that.
- The jacket must have been long under your arm when you were standing straight.
- Remember to fasten all the buttons when pulling on a waistcoat.
- Many people do not think about the size of the shirt because it is not visible. Don’t do that. Make sure to choose a shirt that fits your body and is long enough to tuck under your trousers. If not, your personality will be damaged.
- The tie should be long enough that it doesn’t get tangled in your belt.
When fat people choose their full suit, don’t choose a slim fit and thin people should choose slim fit or regular according to their body. Also, when wearing a tie, fat people should wear a fat tie and skinny people should wear a skinny tie. Remember that the lapels of the jacket should be the same size. If you are fat, a suspender is better for you than a belt. Because the belt can show the belly in an unnecessary way. If you are thin, choose the one you like according to your fashion sense. If you are a little short, you can look a little taller with a striped suit. If you are a gym goer, don’t choose a jacket that has too heavy shoulders. If you are a fat person, it is better to choose one with vents at the back. (pawanzpedia)
There is much more to say about this. Types of vents, types of jackets, how to fold a pocket square, tie knot styles, and many things like this we hope to talk about in the future.
If so, don’t forget to post your thoughts in the comment section while sharing this article.